Simply put, this is the perfect pair of full-grain leather belay and rappel gloves. Their highly dexterous design gives you the natural movement and fingerwork you want for long days on steep granite. And as expected, a durable goat leather palm with split suede overlays make ropeburn a thing of the past. We've used minimal seams on the fingertips so that these hold up to long-term use, and crafted these with a thoughtfully low-profile design that doesn't hinder or get in the way of your climbing, belaying, or rappelling.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Full Leather
- Back of Hand Padding for Added Protection
- Kevlar Stitching and Split Suede Palm Overlays for Durability
- Minimal Fingertip Seams for Long-term Durability
- Neoprene Cuff for All Day Comfort
- Gusseted Wrist Entry with Hook/Loop Wrist Closure
- Harness/Carabiner Clip Loop
- Low Profile Pull Loop
- FABRIC: Outer Material & Palm: Goat Leather Palm Overlay Material: Cow Split Suede Overlay Cuff: 100% Neoprene
- WEIGHT: 3.4 oz/96 g
|Weight||3.4 oz/96 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Outer Material & Palm: Goat Leather Palm Overlay Material: Cow Split Suede Overlay Cuff: 100% Neoprene|