Outdoor Research is not going to say it will make your training run or speed ascent actually fun (as opposed to â€œfunâ€), but it will help. Stretch polyester/spandex panels down the sides and under the arms dump heat when youâ€™re working hard uphill, and the mechanical stretch ripstop nylon body blocks the wind to keep you warm when you turn around to head downhill in a cool alpine breeze. Thumb loops and finger loops keep the sleeves down, and a rear pocket holds your energy gel or bar and turns into a stuff pocket when you need to de-layer.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind- Resistant, Breathable, Quick Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch, Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Design Features: Zip Chest Pocket, Rear Stash Pockets, Rear Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Reflective Logos, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Internal Thumb Loops, Finger Loops, Low-Pro
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: 100% nylon 20D mechanical stretch ripstop body; 86% polyester, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven panels
- Center Back Length: 28Â¾â€ / 73 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.8oz / 163g (L)
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
|Country of Origin||Imported|