This versatile ski glove for cold days covers all the basics you could need. As stretch nylon gives you the right amount of flexibility and dexterity, a quick-drying, water-resistant construction doesn’t let moisture through. Then, a goat-leather palm protects your hands while helping you get a strong and long-lasting grip when you’re traveling across snow-covered terrain.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Shell is made out of a 90% nylon/10% spandex stretch twill laminated blend
- Water-resistant goat leather palm
- Lined with a blend of 40% wool/35% acrylic/25% polyester
- Water-resistant, wind-resistant, breathable, and lightweight construction
- Wicks away moisture and dries it at the surface
- Ultra-tactile design for better dexterity
- Includes a nose-wipe on thumb, carabiner and pull-on loops, and a glove clip
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure and an elasticized, tapered design keep out the cold
- Pre-curved, anatomically-contoured design for a natural fit
- Skiing Magazine 2016 Gear Guide’s "Official Selection Award, Fall 2015"
- Weighs 5.8 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||90% nylon/10% spandex|
|Additional Features||Adjustable`Stretch`Water Resistant|