Waterproof, breathable, and lightweight, the GORE-TEX Foray Pants have been winning awards for years for their dependable rain protection and feature-packed details. 3/4-length side zippers let you pull these on over your hiking boots mid-downpour, and vent out excess heat when you're working hard. Its back pocket doubles as a stuff sack so you can pack it down easily when conditions calm down and dry off, and it has a carabiner loop to easily clip onto a backpack or climbing harness.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Standard Fit - TALL
- FABRIC: bluesign approved GORE-TEX with PACLITE Technology 2L, bluesign approved 100% Polyester 50D Plain Weave
- Fully Seam-Taped
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers
- 3/4 - Length Side Zippers
- Back Pocket Doubles As Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop
- Internal Loops For Instep Stirrup
- Articulated Knees
- Elastic Waist with Drawcord
- Gusseted Crotch
- Accepts Accessory Suspenders
|Country of Origin
|GORE-TEX with PACLITE Technology 2L, bluesign approved 100% Polyester 50D Plain Weave