Outdoor Research loves their armpit zips as much as the next active rainshell-wearer, but with the Helium Hybrid Hooded Jacket, they decided to try something new for the trail: breathable soft-shell Ferrosi fabric where rain doesn’t fall—under the arms. It blocks moisture like their award-winning Helium Jacket up top, and breathes like their athlete-favorite Ferrosi Jacket underneath. Go forth and enjoy dry shoulders and armpits.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Laminated Construction, Windproof Main Body, Critically Seam-Taped, Water-Resistant, Wind- Resistant, Breathable, Quick Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch Panels, Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Design Features: Adjustable Wire-Brimmed Hood, YKK® AquaGuard® Zipper Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Internal and External Front Stormflaps, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Low-Pro Binding™ Cuffs
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: Pertex® Shield + 2.5 L, 100% nylon, 30D ripstop body, 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop panels
- Center Back Length: 29 1/4” / 74 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 8.5oz / 240g (L)
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
|Country of Origin||Imported|