The Methow Pants feature a hybrid-mapped, cozy, soft fleece interior, a durable soft-shell exterior, and thoughtful design elements for active cool weather pursuits.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- The Methow Pants are lightweight, stretchy, soft-shell pants for cool weather activities like snowshoeing or shoulder season hiking.
- A hybrid mapped construction places unique fabrics in strategic areas - water-resistant and wicking fabric at the upper thigh and seat and quick-drying and breathable fabric at the lower legs - to keep you comfortable and dry no matter what activity you're pursuing. Articulated knees provide unimpeded mobility, while a bonded waistband with an internal drawcord ensures a comfortable and secure fit. These soft shells also feature movement-mirroring stretch and UPF 50+ sun protection.
- A versatile pant for any cool weather outdoor activity, the Methow Pants check the box for balanced warmth and comfort.
- Brushed Interior Fabric at Upper Thigh & Seat
- Cirque Lite (Non-Brushed) Fabric at Lower Legs
- Bonded Belt Loops
- Internal Drawcord Waist
- Hand Pockets
- Back Right Zip Pocket
- Articulated Knees
- Fabric: Upper Thigh & Seat: bluesign approved 92% Polyester/8% Spandex
- Lower Legs: bluesign approved 88% Nylon/12% Spandex
- Weight: 14.1 oz/ 400 g
|Weight||14.1 oz/ 400 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||92% Polyester/8% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`UV protective`Water Resistant`Wicking|