If the words â€œski seasonâ€ make you think about moving uphill as much as downhill, the Skyward Jacket speaks your language. Air-permeable AscentShell technology keeps you cool and dry while skinning up, and keeps the speed-generated wind chill out after you peel off your skins and drop in for the descent.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days.Â Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Helmet Compatible Wire-Brimmed Halo-Hood, Stand-Up Collar, TorsoFloâ„¢ Venting - Hem-To-Bicep, Two Internal Shove-Itâ„¢ Pockets, Dual-Sized Chest Pockets, Zip Hand Pockets, Internal Media Pocket, Internal Front Stormflap
- Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness or Pack Belt, Articulated Elbows, Thumb Driveâ„¢ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- StandardÂ Fit
- AscentShellâ„¢ 3L, 84% nylon 16% spandex 70D stretch plain weave face with 100% polyester 30D knit backer
- Center Back Length: 31â€ / 79 cm
- 26.0oz / 735g (L)
|Country of Origin||Imported|