Vigor Plus Fleece delivers futuristic comfort, warmth, and versatility. Our most breathable and stretchy midlayer, the Vigor Plus Fleece Collection is perfect for layering in the backcountry during winter months when staying warm and dry are critical. This fleece is made of 93% recycled polyester in a woven construction that's engineered for amazing stretch and mobility. Its warm, high-loft grid interior combines with a superior breathability that moves moisture during stop-and-go activities. Low-bulk, lightweight, and easy to layer, the Vigor Plus Fleece is sure to be a new winter staple.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Movement-Mirroring 4-Way Stretch
- Hood with Low-Pro Binding
- Lightweight Overlay at Chest
- Zip Chest and Hand Pockets
- Low-Pro Binding Elastic Cuffs
- Low-Pro Binding Hem
- FABRIC: bluesign approved, 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Spandex, 75D Stretch Woven Fleece with Grid Interior Main Body, bluesign approved, 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 20D Stretch Woven Chest Overlay
- CENTER BACK LENGTH: 28"
- WEIGHT: 18.6 oz/527 g
|Weight||18.6 oz/527 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Stretch`Hood`Water Resistant|