Here are a few things you can do with this little all-purpose waterproof, windproof, breathable miracle: 1) Wear it as a poncho; 2) wear it as a poncho with the bottom cord cinched up around your waist; 3) use it as a waterproof bivy sack; 4) rig it as a mini-shelter or tarp; 5) stuff it in the included stuff sack and carry it with you to use while backpacking, hunting, hanging out at a music festival, or crewing at an ultramarathon; 6) keep it handy so you can show your friends all the cool stuff it can do.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Seam Taped, Durable, Windproof
- Design Features: Two-Way Water-Resistant Reversed Coil Front Zipper, Two-Way Water-Resistant Reversed Coil Zippered Armholes, External Front Stormflap, Wire-Brimmed Hood, Adjustable Hood Snaps To Chest For Face Protection While Sleeping, Bottom Drawcord Can Be Tightened Around Waist For Walk-Configuration Or Drawn Tight To Offer Full Protection In Sleep-Mode, 8 Tie Down Loops For Tarp Use.
- Functional Details: Doubles As a Jacket/Poncho, Mini-Shelter Or Tarp, Internal Mesh Pocket, Fits Over Sleeping Bags, Stuff Sack For Storage
- Fabric: Ventia 2.5L, 100% nylon, 70D ripstop, PU coating
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 24.0oz / 680g (One Size)
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
|Country of Origin||Imported|