Mountainous terrain often demands your undivided attention—from tricky terrain to sudden weather changes. The Aspire Super Stretch Jacket features GORE-TEX's waterproof, windproof, PACLITE Titanium finish for rugged weather protection that articulates to match your body's natural movements. Scale confidently to the top with flexible, silhouette-complementing GORE-TEX STRETCH, breathable hem-to-bicep TorsoFlo venting, and a super-stretch back panel suited to your every move. With a 100% recycled face, bluesign certification, and PFCec-free durable water repellent, you can rest assured this shell was engineered with the highest level of attention and responsibility to protect our planet.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX Stretch Panel at Center Back
- Fully Adjustable Hood with Wire Brim
- YKK Aquaguard Vislon Center Front Zipper
- Internal Front Storm Flap
- TorsoFlo Venting - Hem-To-Bicep
- Zip Chest and Hand Pockets
- Key Clip
- FABRIC: bluesign approved GORE-TEX with PACLITE Titanium Technology 2L, bluesign approved 100% Recycled Polyester 50D Plain Weave, GORE-TEX With Stretch Technology 2L, 37% Nylon, 44% Polyester, 19% Elastane Panels
- WEIGHT: 360 g/12.7 oz
|Weight||360 g/12.7 oz|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||GORE-TEX with PACLITE Titanium Technology 2L, bluesign approved 100% Recycled Polyester 50D Plain Weave, GORE-TEX With Stretch Technology 2L, 37% Nylon, 44% Polyester, 19% Elastane Panels|