The new Coldfront Down Vest improves upon everything you love about your dependable puffy, leveling up the technical chops and sustainability aspects along with the way it fits, feels, and moves throughout varying environments. First, we packed it with 700+ fill power of responsibly sourced down insulation for the very best warmth in cold environments. Next, we used a 53% recycled ripstop exterior fabric that blocks wind, resists rain and snow, and stays light to save on weight. Finally, we added the 85% recycled Outdoor Research exclusive VerticalX ECO insulation on the tops of shoulders, preventing heat from escaping in key areas. Upgrade your winter warmth system with the Coldfront Down Vest.
Note: Coldfront styles are designed with room to layer, making them ideal outer garments. Because of that they will fit larger than Transcendent styles from previous seasons. Please size down if you want a closer-to-body fit.
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Adjustable Insulated Hood
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- FABRIC: bluesign approved, Pertex Quantum Eco 100% Polyester (53% Recycled) 30D Double Ripstop Shell and Lining, 700+ Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Down Insulation 100% Polyester (85% Recyled) Insulation 150 G/M2 Hood Collar and Brim
- CENTER BACK LENGTH: 29"
- WEIGHT: 15.1 oz/428 g
|Weight||15.1 oz/428 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Hood`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|