One jacket to rule them all, as seen in Outside Magazine. Tested, trusted, and top-selling since 2010, the iconic Helium Rain Jacket, packs down to the size of your palm and utilizes the left-hand pocket as a stuff sack, so you'll always have room for it in your pack or work bag. Made from BlueSign approved Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse Nylon, a fabric that offers excellent durability and abrasion resistance, you can venture off-trail or squeeze onto a crowded train with confidence. Mother Nature can do her worst while you stay comfortable and dry with Aquaguard zippers, elastic cuffs, drawcord hems, an adjustable hood, and zippered hand pockets.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Standard Fit
- FABRIC: bluesign approved Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse 2.5L, bluesign approved 100% Nylon, 30D Ripstop
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Adjustable Hood
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers
- Single Separating Center Front Zipper
- Zip Hand pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop and Key Clip
- Reflective Logo and Overlay at Forearm
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Elastic Cuffs
- UPDATE for Spring 2023: Updated design to include hand pockets.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse 2.5L, bluesign approved 100% Nylon, 30D Ripstop|