A multi-purpose, compact ascender, the Petzl BASIC is super lightweight and offers excellent grip for rope ascents.
- Can be used for rope ascent on a fixed line or as progress capture in a hauling system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (like dirty or frozen ropes)
- Stainless steel cam offers better resistance to corrosion
- Lower attachment hole is large enough for both the lanyard and foot loop carabiners
- Upper connection hole helps guide the rope
- Made for use with single ropes between 8 and 11 mm
|Country of Origin||Imported|