Midweight belay and rappel gloves for rock and ice climbing. Made of goat skin leather for excellent dexterity. Of course the Petzl Cordex Belay gloves also work fine for a wide range of activities away from the cliff.
- Because leather has a higher melting points than most synthetic fabrics, these gloves stand up better to rope burn
- Articulated, anatomical cut for superior fit
- Stretch fabric in key flex areas increase comfort and breathability
- Doubled leather palm and finger tips for durability
- Velcro closure and stretch cuff for easy on and easy off
- Carabiner hole for easy attachment to harness or belt
|Country of Origin||Imported|