The William asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
- Carabineer can hold a very large quantity of equipment
- Shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- BALL-LOCK: frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening
|Country of Origin||Imported|