In addition to an avalanche transceiver and shovel, the Pieps aluminum probe is an important part of the recommended safety equipment, and it belongs in the backpack of every skier.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days.
- Easy and fast assembly of the probe
- Durable tubes made of high quality carbon fiber or aluminum alloy for optimal stability
- Speed-Cone-System for quick extension
- Quick-closing latch for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe
- Centimeter scale for reading burial depth and as centimeter measurement for snow profiles
- Compact fixable with elastic closure buckle
- Space saving collapsible
- Tubes: 5 I 6 I 7
- Tube diameter (mm): 12,50
- Length (cm): 220 I 260 I 300
- Weight (g): 260 I 300 I 340
|Country of Origin||Imported|