When cold weather calls for some extra layers, make sure you've got a style that can keep up. Like our Hellebore Vest for women, crafted with the performance you need to take on the season. This exceptional warmth runs throughout the entire body of the jacket thanks to a high fill weight of Responsible Down Standard Certified insulation, protecting the ducks and geese that provide their softest feathers. The result? The perfect amount of classic puffiness, without the bulk. But that's not the only way this vest keeps you warm. We also added a front closure system with both a zipper and snaps, a PFC-free durable water repellent coating, and an internal drawcord system at the hem-so you can adjust without exposing your hands to the elements.
- Lightweight matte nylon shell
- Insulated with RDS certified 650 fill power down
- High fill weight
- Lightweight slim vislon center front zipper
- Silicone tipped cord zipper pull tabs
- Interior security zip pocket
- Hem drawcord system
- Grosgrain tape details
- Rubber coated snaps
- Raised silicone logo
- Dimensions: CB Length 23 1/4"
- PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- bluesign product
- 100% Nylon
- Fit Note: This vest is designed to feel like a warm hug. It is a stylish yet functional outerwear layer. It fits slightly boxy with the option to adjust the hem for a slightly cropped bubble effect.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Nylon|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Water Resistant|