Princeton Tec has taken the smallest light in their product line and made it better, with a flick of a switch. The Pulsar II stays on, so you can free up your hands for other tasks. Like its predecessor, the Pulsar, the Pulsar II can also be illuminated merely by squeezing its compact, lightweight body, or flipping its switch. The Pulsar II is helpful on zipper pulls, backpacks, gear bags, and anywhere else you may need some quick light in a pinch.
- Focused Wide Beam: This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- IPX4: These lights are designed for water resistance to splashing and quick dunkings. If a light with an IPX4 rating is accidentally submerged for a longer period of time, the batteries should be removed, and the cabinets should be carefully inspected for signs of battery leakage. If water has entered the housing, the light should be dried and batteries replaced.
- The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs.
- Power: 10 Lumens
- Lamp: 1 Ultrabright LED
- Burn Time: 12 hours
- Batteries: 2 2016 Lithium Coin Cell
- Weight: 0.25oz / 7g
- Water Resistant: IPX4
- Ideal for backpacking, hiking, camping, preparedness, and travel/EDC
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin||USA|