Designed to be the perfect hiking and trekking short, the Backcountry comes in a pre-washed nylon fabric has the softness of cotton and performance features like UPF 50+ protection, quick-dry properties, and wrinkle resistance. This also works great as a water short and has a double-layer seat for long-lasting durability and versatile pocket configuration to hold your on-the-go necessities. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- 3-Ply Laundered SUPPLEX®
- 4oz. 100% SUPPLEX®
- The textured fibers of SUPPLEX® Nylon give this lightweight, quick-drying fabric a cotton-like hand that improves with laundering.
- Eco-conscious fabric: Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of material.
- UPF 50+ protection: Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Quick dry: Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
- Wrinkle resistant: Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
- Lightweight: For easy packing and travel.
- Adjustable waistband tab for a customized fit
- Rear hook and loop pockets and 4 front pockets: one secured with hook and loop, one zippered
- Eco-friendly bluesign®-approved fabric
- 5-inch inseam
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||4oz. 100% SUPPLEX®|
|Additional Features||UV protective|