The Expedition Sun Tunic is designed for long, hot days on the water. The lightweight, quick-dry fabric will keep you cool and protected from the sun (UPF 50+) all day long. Royal Robbins has specifically designed the back of the fabric so that it won't stick to wet bathing suits – no more of the dreaded "Post-Swim Sticky Butt." And, the hood will keep your face covered, too. Plus, there's a hole for your ponytail, so nothing gets in the way!
- 2.4 oz. 100% Polyester Expedition Stretch
- This lightweight performance fabric offers UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly, making it ideal for travel, hiking, and everyday wear.
- For long sunny days around the water – maximum sun protection and quick dry
- Woven fabric designed to NOT cling to a wet bathing suit
- Hood features a pony-tail opening and a bill for sun protection in highest risk areas
- Button-front placket with drawcord at waist and long sleeves with extended coverage over the hands
- Back vent for breathability and side-seam vents for hip room when seated
- Thumb loops to help keep sun-protective sleeves in place over your hands
- 33.5-inch front, 35-inch back length (Size M)
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|
|Additional Features||Quick drying|