The SALOMON Men's Outline Low GTX Hiking Shoes are designed to be lightweight like a running shoe but with grip, durability and traction needed for hiking the trails. GORE-TEX waterproof liners keep your feet dry in any type of weather and features such as midfoot shanks, protective toe caps, and gusseted tongues add stability and protect against rocks, roots, debris and other trail obstacles.
- Synthetic waterproof upper
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane lining.
- Removable OrthoLite footbeds add shock absorption and inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Injected EVA Midsole
- Midfoot shanks add stability while allowing feet to move unencumbered.
- Non-marking Contagrip rubber outsole
- 5mm deep lugs with reverse chevron pattern help the nonmarking Contagrip outsoles claw to any surface.
- Protective toe caps guard against trail obstacles like rocks and roots.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out so you can focus on the trail.
- Spot clean.
|Country of Origin||Imported|