If you treat backpacking like a sport, the Quest Prime GTX® is the boot that gets you more wins. Super light and designed for optimum cushioning and protection, it helps you go faster and farther in total comfort.
- Waterproof split suede leather upper: Split-suede leather materials allow for longer wear and durability
- Water Resistant textile
- Sensifit™: Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- Heel Strap
- Lace Locker
- High-Traction Contagrip® outsole
- injected EVA midsole
- Advanced Chassis™: Salomon’s lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management, and push-through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride
- Molded shank
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Membrane: Gore-Tex®’s Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high-output activities, GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear is used in Salomon’s adventure racing and mountain running footwear, where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
- Protective heel cap: Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
- Protective rubber toe cap: The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Mud guard
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, and better-cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time.
- Recycled tire content to protect the environment.
- EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Weight: 20.12 oz. (570g)
- Midsole height: 10 mm / 22 mm
|Country of Origin||Imported|