A best seller, the X Ultra Mid 3 GTX® has evolved into an even more effective hiking shoe, thanks to Descent Control technology that efficiently tackles technical hikes and really shines during tough descents. Wear this pair and head downhill with a spring in your step, even in wet conditions.
- Foothold: A time-tested last refined over the years produces an optimal fit. It's designed to work synergistically with the reinforced top arm of the Sensifit, holding your foot comfortably in place, especially when you’re headed downhill.
- Stability and cushioning: The Advanced Chassis, surrounded by foam cushioning for comfort, connects directly to the sole to stabilize your heel.
- Grip: Two different types of rubber are strategically placed on the sole, resulting in a more intense grip. A special patterned area the on heel grabs terrain more aggressively, giving you more control when you’re moving along at a healthy clip.
- High Traction Contagrip® outsole
- Injected EVA midsole
- Advanced Chassis™: Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management, and push-through protection for an efficient, stable, and responsive ride.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane
- Protective heel cap
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Mud guard
- EVA shaped footbed
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- Water-resistant textile upper with Softshell technology and waterproof PU-coated leather
- Weighs 15.8 oz. (448g)
- Midsole height: 8 mm / 19 mm
|Country of Origin||Imported|