A hiking shoe to stand out from the crowd, the women’s PREDICT HIKE MID GORE-TEX ensures a comfy stride on any given path. With Energy Surge technology for long-lasting cushioning, this outdoor all-rounder has GORE-TEX to keep the weather out & a mid-cut collar to hug your feet in & keep your ride cozy, while deep lugs hold ground on any terrain.
- Our All Terrain Contagrip is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Anatomical Decoupling: Anatomical Decoupling features unique grooves and independent platforms designed to cushion, guide, and propel the foot for an ultra-smooth forward transition.
- Energy Surge: Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- Synthetic lining: Durable, protective lining.
- Molded OrthoLite sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec .
- Recycled material: Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Heel stack height: 35.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 24.5 mm
- Weight: 321 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
|Country of Origin||Imported|