Ideal for any terrain, the Sense Ride GTX draws on road-running standards for a dynamic ride. To give you extra grip and stability, this PRO level SENSE shoe is packed with trail-specific features like a hydrophobic upper and Contagrip specific compound for premium traction
- OUTSOLE: Contagrip MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- MIDSOLE: Vibe Technology is the combination of EnergyCell+, Opal, a unique assembly that works as a system to attenuate vibrations and reduce a potentially harmful load to the body, while delivering a responsive ride.
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit: A unique assembly process builds the membrane into the components so the shoe feels like a regular mesh shoe. GTX with Invisible Fit technology makes shoes lighter, more flexible, and quieter than regular GTX bootie construction.
- EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Profeel Film helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces, for more comfort and stability.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- OrthoLite insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear.
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Terrain: All types of terrain
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Biomechanical fit: Midfoot strike
- Road biomechanical fit: Balanced transition
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Weight (g): 350
- Drop (in mm): 8
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|