The latest version of the icon. SPEEDCROSS 5 GTX Women's Trail Running Shoe has a new GORE-TEX construction with a floating tongue that improves comfort and streamlines the overall look and feel of the shoe. It maintains the renown grip, outstanding cushioning, and precise fit that have made this shoe a favorite.
- Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- OrthoLite insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear.
- Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Weight (g): 290
- Drop (in mm): 10
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|