The new women-specific VAYA hiking shoe has been designed for active women looking to re-energize and reconnect with nature. The soft collar and Sensiflex snuggly adapt to your foot, while the sturdy mesh and Contagrip outsole give you the right grip on all your hikes.
- Contagrip MD: Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- SensiFlex: Two stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support.
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Soft collar construction: A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- OrthoLite diecut sockliner: Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Flat laces: Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile
- Heel stack height: 26 mm
- Drop: 9 in mm
- Forefoot stack height: 17 mm
- Weight: 255 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Height: Low
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
|Country of Origin||Imported|