Like you, the XA COLLIDER 2 GORE-TEX loves to run in the great outdoors, exploring new places and sensations. This season, we’ve upped the protection with a reinforced push-bumper toe cap, without compromising on comfort, versatility or GORE-TEX waterproofness.
- Our All Terrain Contagrip is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- OrthoLite diecut sockliner: Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec .
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Lug depth: 3,5 mm
- Heel stack height: 31.5 mm:
- Forefoot stack height: 21.5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
|Country of Origin||Imported|