The Sea to Summit Spark SPII is an ultralight sleeping bag that is perfect for light backpacking or hiking adventures, overnights, and biking touring in warm weather. Featuring 850+ loft goose down insulation, a micro-weight 10D shell and 15D lining, it's one of the best warmth-for-weight minimalist sleeping bags available. The combination of its of size, weight and warmth make it an excellent summer sleeping bag and it can also be used as a booster bag, slipping inside another sleeping bag to add warmth.
- 10D UL Nylon fabric shell
- 15D nylon soft touch lining
- 850+ fill Ultra-Dry Goose Down insulation, which is treated to repel moisture
- Ultra-Dry Down retains 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture than untreated down
- Contoured mummy shape with a full hood
- Will keep you warm in temperatures down to 35°F
- 10D UL nylon shell treated with DWR and a 15D nylon soft touch liner for lightweight durability
- 1/3 length YKK zipper maximizes warmth and minimizes weight
- Lightweight Ultra-Sil compression sack and storage bag included
- Temperature rating: 35° F
- User height: 6 ft., 6 in.
- Shoulder girth: 60 in.
- Hip girth: 52 in.
- Foot girth: 37 in.
- Fill weight: 9.9 oz.
- Product weight: 18 oz.
- Stuff sack size: 5 in x 10 in (uncompressed)
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|