Built for those who like a little extra wiggle room but still want to stay cozy, the Sea to Summit Trek TkII features a semi-rectangular shape to give you the best of both worlds. This versatile sleeping bag is a great choice for everything from weekend backpacking trips to month-long globe-trotting excursions.
- Tapered rectangular cut offers a good compromise between the comfort of a rectangular bag and the warmth of a mummy bag
- 650+ Fill Power Premium European duck down is a high-quality insulation treated with ULTRA-DRY Down – ULTRA-DRY Down treatment is a permanent, nano-level water-repellent polymer that vastly improves the down's reaction to water without affecting its weight or loft performance
- ULTRA-DRY also inhibits bacterial and microbial growth, making the bag more hygienic and long-lasting
- Treated down retains over 60% more loft, absorbs 30% less moisture, and dries 60% faster compared to untreated down
- Highly vapor-permeable 2D PermaShell fabric features high-density weave 33D nylon with a DWR finish
- High-density weave 40D nylon lining is engineered for comfort, using a high thread count to create a soft surface and silky hand feel
- Differential cut shell and lining offer superior thermal efficiency
- Offset baffle construction provides a stable structure that allows the down to loft to the right density and minimizes loss of heat through seams
- Two-dimensional hood easily cinches into a form-fitted profile, using the dual-adjustment drawcord to seal in the warmth
- YKK #5 reverse zipper allows you to unzip the bag from top and bottom for better temperature regulation
- Full-length side zipper and foot zipper let you open the bag into a full duvet for use indoors and in warmer weather
- Super high-density 210D polyester cloth hidden in the draft tube is exceptionally stiff and eliminates zipper snagging
- Large internal zippered pocket keeps small items safe and secure
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag, mesh storage cell, and large cotton laundry bag
- Fill weight: 17.6 oz.
- Weighs 2 lbs., 4 oz.
- 30° F temperature rating
- Compresses down to 6L
|Country of Origin||Imported|