The collapsible cookware in the X-Set™ 11 is a game changer for outdoor adventures. Using the same award-winning, innovative, space saving, collapsible, and functional features as the X-Pot™, the X-Kettle™ is made with a hard-anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone side walls and glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles. This set will free up space in your pack for other essentials and includes the X-Kettle™ and two X-Mugs. It makes it the perfect two-person set for your morning hydration routine. Additionally, the X-Brew™ Coffee Dripper will nest inside this set.
- The X-Pot/Kettle:
- BPA-free, food-grade, heat-resistant silicone: Like all materials used in Sea to Summit cookware/tableware products, the heat-resistant silicone used in the X-Series is BPA-free. It is certified to both EU and FDA food grade standards, which signifies very low absorption of external materials. It is also heat resistant to 440°F and doesn't crack in the cold
- Hard-anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles
- The cleanser used in dishwashers may damage the hard-anodized surface – the X-Kettle is therefore not dishwasher safe
- Sides of the pot should not be exposed to direct flame.
- The Set:
- Set includes: X-Kettle 1.3L & (2) X-Mugs
- Set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage
- Durable, but for water-based cooking only
- Best Use: Boiling water for rehydration of meals, noodles, and potatoes
- For Camping, Backpacking, Mountaineering, and Bike Touring
- Perfect for 1 to 2 People
- Weight Comparison: 11 oz. / 316g ≈ Close to two apples.
- Individual pot weight: X-Pot/Kettle 1.3L – 6.6 oz.
- Packed size: 6 x 1.3 in.
- Pot volume: 1.3 L / 44 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|