Light, versatile, and small-packing, the Blocker Compression Cinch Sack pairs a fast drawcord opening with SealLine’s smart compression system to ensure soft, bulky contents are easy to condense and pack efficiently in a boat or backpack, all while remaining easy to access.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use and provide dependable splash protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, SealLine’s Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- Securable, easy access: Drawcord closure supplies speedy, hassle-free access to contents, while the lockable cord lock ensures the sack stays cinched tight.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction, compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Measures 4.3 x 8.2 x 14.1"
- Holds 10L/610 cu. in.
- Material: 70D polyurethane-coated nylon
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|