Penta is an extremely lightweight, super-comfortable, and fully ventilated climbing helmet. All this is combined with maximum head protection. For comfort, a lightweight design is ideal for use in sport climbing, mountaineering, and traditional climbing or via ferrata.
This product will be shipped directly from Singing Rock and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Compact upper part protects the user from falling objects and still keeps a low profile
- Hard PC shell avoids sharp object penetration while PS foam absorbs the impact energy
- Hard PC shell also protects the bottom edge from mechanical damage
- Inside padding is fully removable and washable
- Eleven large vents with more than 56 cm² allow excellent ventilation
- Robust headlamp clips secure any headlamp on the market
- Comfortable and flexible rear retention system conforms better to any head and provides space-saving storage (can be easily folded into the helmet)
- Narrow straps of the retention system are very soft and light and do not press like standard hard-plastic headbands
- Soft and wide chin strap with an extended length provides maximum comfort and allows you to wear a hat under the helmetultralight helmet for all climbing activities
- Singing Rock PENTA received the ALPIN Preis-TIPP award for its great value for money ratio in an independent test in the German mountain magazine ALPIN 8/2016
- Weight: 205 g/7.23 oz.
- Size: UNI (20-23.6 in./51 - 60 cm)
- Material: polycarbonate, polystyrene, polyamide
|Country of Origin||Imported|