Fully adjustable four buckles sit-style harness ideal for mountaineering and winter climbing.
This product will be shipped directly from Singing Rock and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 4 Rock&Lock buckles - newly made of stainless steel to increase corrosion resistance
- 2 buckles in a waist belt enable to center the harness, keeping the gear loops in an optimal position
- Thanks to the Rock&Lock buckles on leg loops, it is possible to put the harness on without having to take your skis or crampons off
- New webbing is more durable and works better in the R&L buckle, making the tightening smoother
- Ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- Padded waist belt and leg loops are made from EVA foam and breathable PES fabric with high abrasion resistance
- Fixed bridge between the leg loops provides greater safety in case of incorrect tie-in
- 2 slots for additional carabiner porter
- Rear haul loop with a load capacity 30 kg
- 4 new ergonomic braided gear loops are shaped to facilitate handling and to provide enough space for your climbing gear
- Colored 16 mm belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- BMI adjusting system ensures perfect fit when changing the layers or weight
- Weight: 450 g [size M/L] (±15 g)/15.87 oz. (±0.5 oz.)
|Country of Origin||Imported|