The next evolution in Smartwool’s partnership with iconic alpinist Conrad Anker, the Men's PhD® Outdoor Approach Crew takes sock technology to new heights. Designed to fit seamlessly in approach or hike footwear, these socks offer 4 Degree Fit comfort and Indestructawool technology to handle demanding approaches, day hikes, and everyday wear.
- 54% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Elite cushioning under the entire foot provides protection without bulk
- Sock Height: Crew
- Achilles strap provides extra protection
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- 8.5" overall height
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||54% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 3% Elastane|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|