A favorite of through-hikers and day-trippers alike, the PhD® Outdoor Light packs some serious trail power. Featuring a versatile, multi-sport design, this lightweight style includes Indestructawool technology for ultimate durability in high-wear areas. And, when it comes to comfort, Smartwool pulled out all the stops: the 4 Degree elite fit system provides a dialed fit, and their signature Virtually Seamless toe offers extraordinary comfort in any trail shoe. The Mid Crew height sits at an ideal height for a low trail boot.
- 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- 7.5" overall height
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Elastane|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|