Designed for runners, PhD Run Light Elite Low-Cut Socks feature targeted cushioning for impact protection on the ball and heel of the foot, where runners need it most. Mesh ventilation zones, a seamless toe, and 4 Degree elite fit system boost comfort and performance.
- Light elite cushioning designed specifically for runners: Provides maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot
- Overall height: 2.25 in.
- Blend of merino wool, nylon, and elastane
- SmartWool delivers soft, itch-free comfort, even foot temperature, moisture management, and odor control
- 4 Degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place and improve fit
- Fit bands wrap and support the foot for more comfort, faster flex and recovery
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer-lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Mesh ventilation zones designed specifically for male runners provide optimal temperature regulation and moisture management
- Virtually seamless toe
- 200-needle construction provides highest-knit density, while maintaining ultralight weight
- Knit in the USA of imported yarn
- Machine wash warm, inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low or lay flat
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||50% merino wool, 47% nylon, 3% elastane|