Smartly built for runners, PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Socks deliver SmartWool's 4 Degree elite fit system, ReliaWool durability, a virtually seamless toe, and mesh ventilation zones.
- Ultralight cushion: minimal cushioning for maximum next-to-foot performance without added bulk
- Overall height: 1.5 in.
- Blend of merino wool, nylon, and elastane
- SmartWool delivers soft, itch-free comfort, even foot temperature, moisture management, and odor control
- 4 Degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place and improve fit
- Fit bands wrap and support the foot for more comfort, faster flex and recovery
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer-lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Mesh ventilation zones designed specifically for female runners provide optimal temperature regulation and moisture management
- Virtually seamless toe
- Achilles tab
- 200-needle construction provides highest-knit density, while maintaining ultralight weight
- Knit in the USA of imported yarn
- Machine wash warm, inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low or lay flat
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||52% merino wool, 44% nylon, 4% elastane|