For those who prefer minimal cushioning between their foot and shoe, our Run Zero Cushion Low Ankle Pattern socks are as comfortable as they are durable. Made from ZQ-certified Merino wool, these socks offer loads of comfort through the 4 Degree elite fit system, the anti-slip Achilles tab, breathable mesh zones, and the great benefits of the wool itself. Plus, they’re enhanced with Indestructawool technology, which offers extended durability zones for long-lasting use. When it comes to putting the miles under your feet—whether it’s on a trail, the pavement, or a treadmill—these socks are purpose-built for your feet to love.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- 54% Merino Wool 24% Nylon 19% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||54% Merino Wool 24% Nylon 19% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane|