Whether you ride the road or the trails, you want your feet to be comfortable every mile you’re on your bike. That’s why comfort features such as the 4 Degree elite fit system and women's specific fit, a Virtually Seamless toe, and breathable mesh zones are key. Add to that responsibly sourced Merino wool construction, and you’ve got a sock that is soft, odor-resistant, and a joy to wear. Plus, our Women’s Bike Zero Cushion Low Ankle sock offers durability through the Indestructawool and Shred Shield technologies. With features like that, this sock helps make any day cycling a good day cycling.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield technology reduces wear from toes
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- 53% Merino Wool 42% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||53% Merino Wool 42% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane|