This women's baselayer is an all-season favorite. The lightweight design and moisture-wicking properties keep you dry and comfortable in the heat, while you can also wear it underneath a heavier layer to stay warm in the cold. Long raglan sleeves remove shoulder seams, keeping you comfortable when wearing it under a backpack or hiking gear.
- 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Long raglan sleeves
- 4-season design
- Quick drying
- Lightweight and breathable
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates the need for shoulder seams.
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit.
- Stretch merrow stitcheing designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Merino fibers wrap around the nylon core for added durability, while still keeping next-to-skin comfort.
- Fit: Slim fit
- Product weight: 4.7 oz.
- Best for: Backpacking, Hiking
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon|
|Additional Features||Quick drying`Wicking`Moisture wicking|
|Clothing Type||Underwear & Baselayer|