Lookin' good, but feelin' even better, our Women's PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro socks use responsibly-scourced Merino wool to help you go farther. With a performance-driven desgn and our best sock technologies to bring you comfort, durability, and a great fit, going farther is about to be an everyday thing for you.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Ultra Light Cushion: The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 44% Merino Wool 52% Nylon 3% Elastane 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
|Country of Origin||Imported|