Switch gears when it comes to your cycling socks. These Merino cycling socks are breathable and super soft, and they provide comfort for the long ride ahead. These Women's PhD® Cycle Ultra Light Micro socks are packed with technologies – Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes, Indestructawool™ technology provides ultimate durability, and activity-specific mesh zones help your feet stay dry and happy.
- 46% merino wool/50% nylon/4% elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree ™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Ultra Light cushioning
- Body-mapped mesh ventilation zones
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Shred Shield™ technology, Smartwool's newest technology, reinforces the toe cap with minimal cushioning. The result reduces excess friction from the toe and around the toenails and increases durability three times
- Women's-specific fit, with a narrower heel and slimmer profile
- Achilles Tab prevents sock from slipping down into shoe
- 1.5 in. height
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||46% merino wool/50% nylon/4% elastane|