A favorite of thru-hikers and day-trippers alike, the PhD® Outdoor Light packs some serious trail power. Featuring a versatile, multi-sport design, this lightweight style includes Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability in high-wear areas. And, when it comes to comfort, Smartwool pulled out all the stops: the 4 Degree Elite Fit System provides a dialed fit and the signature Virtually Seamless toe offers extraordinary comfort in any trail shoe. The mid-crew silhouette sits at an ideal height for a low trail boot, while the women's-specific fit provides an overall slimmer fit and narrower heel.
- 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit: Narrower profile provides a perfect women's-specific fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- 7.5" overall height
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|