A favorite of through-hikers and day-trippers alike, the Women's PhD® Outdoor Light Mid Crew packs some serious trail power. Featuring a versatile, multi-sport design, this lightweight style includes Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability in high-wear areas. And, when it comes to comfort, this style pulls out all the stops: the 4 Degree™ elite fit system provides a dialed-in fit, and the signature Virtually Seamless™ toe offers extraordinary comfort in any trail shoe. Plus, new Shred Shield™ technology helps reduce wear from toes.
- 54% wool/44% nylon/2% elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree ™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light cushioned sole for added warmth with minimal volume
- Body-mapped mesh ventilation zones
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Shred Shield™ technology, Smartwool's newest technology, reinforces the toe cap with minimal cushioning. The result reduces excess friction from the toe and around the toenails and increases durability three times
- Women's-specific fit, with a narrower heel and slimmer profile
- 7.5 in. height
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||54% wool/44% nylon/2% elastane|