When you've got miles to cover but want the minimum between your foot and boot, the Women's PhD® Outdoor Ultra Light Pattern Mini is ready to go. Built with new Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes, the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a more dialed-in fit, and activity-specific mesh zones for additional breathability, this sock was made for the trail.
- 50% merino wool/46% nylon/4% elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree ™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Ultra Light cushioning
- Body-mapped mesh ventilation zones
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Shred Shield™ technology, Smartwool's newest technology, reinforces the toe cap with minimal cushioning. The result reduces excess friction from the toe and around the toenails and increases durability three times
- Women's-specific fit, with a narrower heel and slimmer profile
- 3.75 in. height
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||50% merino wool/46% nylon/4% elastane|