For the vertically inclined, the Women's PhD Pro Approach Crew combines carefully designed comforts with rugged purpose. Made with insights from iconic alpinist Conrad Anker, these socks feature specified cushioning to help protect feet from footwear friction, our 4 Degree elite fit with flex zone, and body-mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning: Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles strap provides extra warmth and protection
- Made with premium yarns to enhance comfort and durability
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Machine wash
- Made in USA
- 49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Elastane
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Elastane|