As Smartwool’s best-fitting, most-advanced running socks yet, these are packed with years of testing, prototypes, and running smarts. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot for ultimate shock absorption with minimal in-shoe volume, they further add women's-specific mesh ventilation zones and a Virtually Seamless toe for all-around comfort.
- 56% Merino Wool/41% Nylon/3% Elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit: Narrower profile provides the perfect women's-specific fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Achilles tab
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||56% Merino Wool/41% Nylon/3% Elastane|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|