Lightweight, contemporary, and performance driven, Smith's Parallel Sunglasses feature interchangeable lenses for changing light conditions.
- Medium fit; medium coverage; 9 base curve provides maximum amount of wrap around your face
- Black frame with Polarized Gray lenses for bright sun conditions; sharpens detail in true colors; 14% VLT (Visible Light Transmission)
- Brown frame with Polarized Brown lenses for medium to bright conditions; sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare; 15% VLT
- Lenses provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from snow, water, asphalt; provide truest color and object definition; reduce eye fatigue
- Scratch- and impact-resistant Carbonic TLT lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and object definition—ideal for sport and casual use
- Tapered LensTechnology (TLT) ensures distortion-free vision through a curved lens
- Hydroleophobic lens coating repels moisture, grease, and grime
- Evolve frame—durable, lightweight, fully transparent (Rilsan Clear material made from renewable castor plants; over 53% bio-based)
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads grip your skin to help keep the frame in place; gripping power increases when introduced to moisture
- Includes interchangeable Ignitor lenses: Ignitor lenses for medium to overcast conditions with 32% VLT and 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays; maximize an object’s definition and enhance depth perception.
- Frame measurements: 65, 15, 125 (eye, bridge, temple); eye measurement is the horizontal width of the lens
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability that is easily adjustable with a simple tweak.
- This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|