Designed like a farmer essential but built for wet and cold conditions, Sorel’s waterproof duck boot gives you the most mileage in winter, no matter what you do outdoors. As a seam-sealed exterior blocks out the elements, Thinsulate™ material adds a layer inside to keep your feet dry and warm without bulking it up and piling on extra weight.
- Upper is made out of full-grain waterproof leather
- Fabric lining
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction fully blocks out the elements
- Insulated with 200g Thinsulate™ for lightweight protection against the cold
- Removable, die-cut EVA footbed, with a textile topcover, adds extra cushioning
- Vulcanized, handcrafted rubber outsole has a herringbone traction pattern
- -25° rated
- 7 2/7 in. shaft with a 1 in. heel and a 1 2/3 in. platform
- Weighs 1 lb., 12 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|